Ceramic flat irons are almost a common piece in every woman's makeup closet nowadays. They are a great way to straighten up that curly hair on a dime without forcing you to call in someone to help you take care of it. However, if you do not know how to use your flat iron, it could be hard to achieve that perfect style you are looking for. Here are some simple suggestions to help steer you in the right direction. Using the flat iron well will give you perfect hair that will last for a while.
1. It's ideal to begin with clean hair, so start by shampooing and conditioning your hair. You don't want your hair to be weighed down by excessive oil and dirt so this measure is essential to attaining flowing and soft hair. Then, use a blow dryer to prep your hair to utilize a ceramic flat iron.
2. Put the temperature judge of your best flat iron for natural hair to meet your hair type. Utilize a higher heat setting in the event that you have thick or course hair. If your hair is damaged or thin then you need to use a lower heat setting to prevent additional damage. Always begin with a lower fever if you're not certain how your hair will respond to some ceramic flat iron which will protect against harm, you may always turn the temperature up later in the event you want to.
3. Pin up parts of your hair on top of your mind to get it out of the way. Utilize the ceramic flat iron at the base part of your hair , which is easiest to do if the rest of your hair is out of the way. As you complete straightening the section you're working on, pull another section and design it using all the ceramic flat iron. Work through each part of your hair after this procedure.
4. Do not work your own hair. With the majority of ceramic flat irons it's essential to pass over the hair once or two for your hair to be straightened. If you realize that you want to iron your hair longer, turn the temperature up just a bit. Know more claims about hair iron at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/05/flat-iron-tips_n_1316212.html.
5. When you're finished straightening all your hair, let it sit for a moment and look to be certain there were not any stains missed. Use a small hand mirror to observe the rear of your hair to be certain that there aren't some wavy stains. Utilize the ceramic flat iron to smooth out any stains that need a bit more work.
Following these simple flat iron use tips and tricks will not only save you some time but also give you good looking hair. Remember that your work will only be as good as the flat iron you use. Do some research before buying and ensure that you get the perfect flat iron for your hair type.